Like all performing arts organizations, we depend on the financial support contributed by our friends for much of our income. Should you be unable to attend a performance for which you are holding tickets, we recommend returning them for a receipt acknowledging your donation of their paid value. Doing this as soon as possible will increase our chances of reselling them. Please mail or deliver unused tickets to our office. If this is not possible, please notify us by phone of your intention to donate the tickets at least 24 hours before the performance. A donation receipt will be mailed to you in mid August.
Our Box Office Policies:
- Tickets are non-refundable – all sales are final
- Single tickets are non-exchangeable
- Season subscription tickets will be exchanged (subject to availability) only if received by the box office five days prior to the performance date of the tickets being returned.
- Casting is subject to change. Visit each show page for the latest casting information.
- Lost tickets can be reprinted and held at the box office.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We may record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone, but it can or may be shared with other opera companies.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.