THE ENCORE SOCIETY
Members of The Encore Society at Des Moines Metro Opera help to perpetuate the Company’s commitment to artistic excellence and fiscal stability by making provisions in their estate plans, by naming the Company as a beneficiary in a life insurance policy, or by establishing a charitable gift IRA. Because of their philanthropic spirit, the artistic experiences you have come to expect will be available for future generations of opera lovers.
By informing us of your planned gift, you will be included as a member of this remarkable group of friends. You may also choose to remain anonymous. If you have already made a planned gift, but have not shared this information with DMMO, please let us know so that we can celebrate your legacy and include you as a member of The Encore Society.
- Recognition in Des Moines Metro Opera’s Festival Program
- Invitation to exclusive Encore Society events
- Access to the Donor Receptions at the Blank Performing Arts Center during the Festival Season
- Encore Society Membership Gift
- A bequest to Des Moines Metro Opera in a will or trust
- Naming Des Moines Metro Opera as a Charitable Gift Annuity or Charitable Remainder Trust, that will ultimately benefit Des Moines Metro Opera
- Naming Des Moines Metro Opera as a beneficiary of an IRA or other retirement plan
To join the Encore Society, contact Timothy McMillin, at (515) 961-6221 or firstname.lastname@example.org.